xnee-devel

Re: [Xnee-devel] distinguishing recorded stuff by kind of windows

From: Henrik Sandklef
Subject: Re: [Xnee-devel] distinguishing recorded stuff by kind of windows
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:18:54 +0200

Marco Milanesi wrote:
> hi,
>
>       it is possible to filter the recorded stuff on per-window basis.
>
> I mean, stuff done in a terminal-1, terminal-2, browser-window.

No, not at the moment. The "recall-window-position" option was made to
solve the situations where that was needed.... but please, give us more
info:

 - Can you describe why you think it would be useful.... only printing
out a simple ID of a window is possible.
 - Why do you want to filter on per-window basis? ;)

> keep up the good work, xnee rocks!

thanks a lot!

/hesa