xnee-devel

Re: [Xnee-devel] cnee fail to record , need help

From: NV2009
Subject: Re: [Xnee-devel] cnee fail to record , need help
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 03:24:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I am new for cnee and want to explore its features -- After searched from
net I found this post, I am also facing same issue ; herewith adding
xnee.err and xnee.out files. looking forward for your kind comments on same.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p30661302/xnee.err xnee.err
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30661302/xnee.out xnee.out