yafray-devel

Re: [Yafray-devel] Little Speed Optimization Patch

From: Alfredo de Greef
Subject: Re: [Yafray-devel] Little Speed Optimization Patch
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 20:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, this is code probably best looked at by Jandro
himself, but since he is seemingly still not able to
do any coding, and I guess probably also still doesn't
have net access, and since also the next release is
going to be the final release, I guess it is ok if I
just add it to current cvs. I'll have to do it by hand
though, since some code has changed now but still not
comitted.

As for the refactorization, apart from the 'fry'
module in cvs, which I guess you can call 'concept'
code, there are only the docs in the Blenderwiki here:
http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Yafray/WebHome

Maybe Jandro has done more code without anyone else
yet knowing about it, but he can only tell that
himself.

Also, I didn't know this mailing list was still in
use, it might be better to post on the yafray forum
itself. There are also yafray mailing lists on
projects.blender.org but they don't seem to be in use.

Thanks for your contribution!

Alfredo 'Eeshlo' de Greef

Yahoo! Mail