zfirebirdda-general

[Zfirebirdda-general] EMAIL DATED 22/06/2009 URGENT REPLY NEEDED

From: Edward Michael
Subject: [Zfirebirdda-general] EMAIL DATED 22/06/2009 URGENT REPLY NEEDED
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:41:47 +0000

Good Day Dear,

I am Dr Edward Ndulaka Michael by name an Ex-Minister in my country Republic of benin West Africa , hereby this day asking for your personal directives and helps.

 I want to come to your country to invest on a business that is lucreative.But i will like you to inform me on the best known business in your country that can move fast and gives money.

 I will also buy a house where i can live in your country while investing.

Please get to me if you can handle this project because once i get the money transferd into your account, i will come down to your country with my family for us to start the project.

You can also send a phone test to me through my number,

Thanks and i am hoping to hear from you sooonest.
Dr Edward Ndulaka Michael
+22996042988