Re: [O] links to folders with non-english characters don't work (emacs 2

From: Ansgar Meyer
Subject: Re: [O] links to folders with non-english characters don't work (emacs 23&24 on osx)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:58:05 +0200

Embarrassingly, I put my response in the wrong place, I've never used a mailing
list before. Anyway, for future reference, here's my response:

Solved! (By setting current-language-environment to utf-8, it was set to
english-something by default) I have no idea why I didn't check what encoding
emacs was using by default right away.  I had no encoding problems until this
issue surfaced. Thank you!