Re: [O] [IMPORTANT] Server migration: please update your git repositorie

From: Michael Welle
Subject: Re: [O] [IMPORTANT] Server migration: please update your git repositories before 31/12/2017
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:32:40 +0100

Hello,

thank you all, who are involved in keeping Org going. Not only the
people, who provide infrastructure, but also the people, who do the daily
work, who provide patches and the people, who use Org.

Bastien Guerry <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> thanks to Jason Dunsmore, we were able to have our orgmode.org server
> sponsored by Rackspace.  Their OSS hosting program ends by the end of
> the year¹.  Thanks a lot to Rackspace for this program, it saved us a
> lot of money!  And to Jason for letting us know about it.
>
> I have configured a new server: a vultr.com Debian 9 x64 with 1024 MB
> at 5$ per month -- for a start.
Is there a way to throw a bit of money on the project, not using the
company behind the support button on the web page?

Regards
hmw