Re: [O] Mark-and-select an item in org-mode

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Mark-and-select an item in org-mode
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:22:03 -0700

you can select /agenda/ items with m.

you can select /outline/ entries with a tag, then operate in agenda on
items that have that tag.

would be interesting to have a command to collect [org-id links to all
entries that use a tag] and stick them in a central location.  dunno
if capture could do.

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.