Re: [O] export to odt, eqnarray and align are not supported

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] export to odt, eqnarray and align are not supported
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 10:52:51 +0200

>>> "Uwe" == Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

   > Hi

   > Maybe there is something odd in my configuration, but I cannot export
   > the following minimal example to odt, with the equation correctly
   > translated, and I don't know how to debug it.

Sigh

(describe-variable 'org-latex-to-mathml-jar-file)
(describe-variable 'org-latex-to-mathml-convert-command)

Both a set to nil, but even if I try dvipng via

Or           #+OPTIONS: tex:imagemagick

The math, even equations are inserted verbatim, that is really odd.
The minibuffer tells me that the png are generated and indeed there are,
but they are not inserted in the odt file using as  org-export-dispatch
and then chosing odt.

This is all very odd.