9box-devel

[9box-devel] Re: reflet betook

From: Leslie Mysliwiec
Subject: [9box-devel] Re: reflet betook
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:30:30 -0500

23.45
9.95
5.45
5.95
8.00
4.95
9.95

the Chameleon had to build several covers. From the inside to the outside, from underwear to outerwear and everything in between. No chance of a laundry or a cleaning mark coming to light, no microscopic chemical evidence of a regionally distributed detergent or fluid-nothing. He had given too much. If he had to kill for Davids family ... oh, my God! For my family! ... he refused to live with the consequences of that killing or those killings. Where he was going there were no rules; the innocent might well die in the cross fire. So be it. David Webb would violently object, but Jason Bourne didnt give a goddamn. Hed been there before; he knew the statistics, Webb knew nothing. Marie, Ill stop him! I promise you Ill rip him out of your lives. Ill take the Jackal and leave a dead man. Hell never be able to touch you again-youll be free.