a2ps

Forcing a2ps to interpet source as ASCII

From: John culleton
Subject: Forcing a2ps to interpet source as ASCII
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:16:02 -0400

A2ps is to clever by half. If I try to print out an html source file or a TeX
source file the program tries to translate the input before converting to
PostScript.  That is not what I want. I just want a printout of the source
code from my PostScript printer.

Is there a parameter that will force A2ps to treat my source files as plain
ASCII with no processing except conversion to PS?

Please reply to the address above.

John Culleton