a2ps

Welcome to the ts_hoabut_23 group

From: ts_hoabut_23 Moderator
Subject: Welcome to the ts_hoabut_23 group
Date: 16 Sep 2001 22:09:35 -0000

Hello,

I've added you to my ts_hoabut_23 group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use email group service. As a member of this group, you
may send messages to the entire group using just one email address:
address@hidden Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to
store photos and files, coordinate events, and more.

Here's a description of the group:

Kinh moi cac ban tham gia TAP SAN HOA BUT
(Van chuong, Nghe thuat, Khoa hoc, Giai tri),
moi truong noi vong tay than ai giua cac ban
Viet Nam bon phuong, trong va ngoai nuoc.
TSHB do cac ban viet, cho cac ban doc va se
ra mat mot ngay rat gan day.

Bai vo xin goi ve address@hidden

Here's my introductory message for you:

Hello,

Welcome to the ts_hoabut_23 group at Yahoo! Groups, a
free, easy-to-use email group service. Please
take a moment to review this message.

To learn more about the ts_hoabut_23 group, please visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ts_hoabut_23

To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
send email to
address@hidden

If you do not wish to belong to ts_hoabut_23, you may
unsubscribe by sending an email to
address@hidden

To see and modify all of your groups, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

Regards,

Moderator, ts_hoabut_23

Regards,

Moderator, ts_hoabut_23

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at address@hidden

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the ts_hoabut_23 group,
please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ts_hoabut_23