a2ps

find help with hard a2ps question

From: JJ Warren
Subject: find help with hard a2ps question
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:17:24 -0800 (PST)

  Is this correct place to ask a howto with a2ps?

  I want to handle carriage returns with a2ps.  In unix the character is a
^M or \15 or \r.  Other postscript filters can handle it

  postprint -r 2 blah

  Does anyone know how I could do this eith a2ps?  I am not opposed to
writing my own procedure or modifying code.  I just need some direction.

  thanks, JJ

     JJ Warren                              ADMIN 228
     Information Technology Services        (208) 885-2080
     Assistant Database Administrator
     http://www.uidaho.edu/~jjwarren