a2ps

C# style-sheet

From: Karen Christenson
Subject: C# style-sheet
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 13:10:39 -0700 (PDT)

I have created a style-sheet for the .NET C# language, and would like
to contribute it to the a2ps distribution.
I have attached a csharp.zip file that contains the style-sheet, a Sample.cs
file, and the output form a2ps for the Sample.cs.
Note that the webmailer that I am using is in beta, and appears to be mangling
the extensions on attached files. You might have to add the .zip to the file
once it has been downloaded.

I have submitted the style-sheet (i.e., the zip file) and a breif description
of it and a2ps to
http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/.

Regards,
Karen Christenson