accessibility

Re: [Accessibility] keyboards

From: Chris Hofstader
Subject: Re: [Accessibility] keyboards
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 07:16:38 -0400

Once configured properly, a bunch of minor edits to hid_apple.conf, the full sized Apple USB keyboard works really well too. It sounds like your MS might be easier but I already have this one and, now that it's working well, I am reluctant to spend money on another keyboard at this time. I've also been told that there is a no name USB kb at newegg for about $13 that works great but shipping costs more than the keyboard itself.

cdh