accessibility

[Accessibility] Re: Accessibility Status: Swamped

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Accessibility] Re: Accessibility Status: Swamped
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:22:34 -0700

Christian Hofstader <address@hidden> writes:

> The GNU Accessibility Initiative has no formal web presence. I've been
> wanting to get to this for months but find that I never seem to have
> the time for it. I would really appreciate a volunteer who can work
> with rms and I on the text for an accessibility home page, some
> starter wiki items and a blog entry to say we are here.

We do have a start on this at http://www.gnu.org/accessibility/.

And there is a skeleton wiki page at
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Group:Accessibility, which is ready for
editing.

You could mail address@hidden to see if someone is available to
help with the web pages, or draft a blog post for us to put up at
http://fsf.org/blogs explaining what kind of skills/interests you are
looking for.

--
John Sullivan