accessibility

Re: [Accessibility] Updating the accessibility statement

From: Michael P. Gorse
Subject: Re: [Accessibility] Updating the accessibility statement
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 23:01:43 +0000

Another thing that might be worth pointing out is that gtk 4 will be an
API break and will be installable in parallel with gtk 3. Over time,
applications will likely be ported to gtk 4. Hopefully I'll know more
after the hackfest.

As far as the GNOME settings dialogue goes, do you know whether there's an
open issue for it on gitlab.gnome.org?