ada-mode-users

[Ada-mode-users] Line number mismatch with cross-references

From: Simon Wright
Subject: [Ada-mode-users] Line number mismatch with cross-references
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 22:36:39 +0100

After working on a file for a while, a mismatch develops between the line
numbers reported by e.g. C-c C-r and where point ends up when you click on a
reference. The reported line numbers are correct, but point is at a different
line number.

I think this may be related to the way that, when the fix for a compilation
error involves adding lines, when you click on the next compilation error you
end up in the right place.

Is there some hook related to this? or should I look at ada-goto-source in
ada-mode.el?

--S