ada-mode-users

[Ada-mode-users] Keywords not being identified in ada-mode 5.3.1 (or 5.2

From: Jonty Needham
Subject: [Ada-mode-users] Keywords not being identified in ada-mode 5.3.1 (or 5.2.2)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 15:23:47 +0000

This is in emacs 26.1 on CentOS 7.5

Keywords don't seem to be identified as such and therefore don't seem to be coloured as they should be. I've installed ada-mode through emacs. Putting the cursor over one and typic C-u C-x = doens't indicate that it's a keyword; function names are identified as such as are comments and constants.

The only other bit of info that may be relevant is that I have compiled emacs myself as the one on CentOS is ancient.

Hope this is enough to work out how to fix this -- apologies in advance if it isn't.

Jonty