ada-mode-users

Re: [Ada-mode-users] Gnu Emacs Ada mode 6.1.0 released.

From: Simon Wright
Subject: Re: [Ada-mode-users] Gnu Emacs Ada mode 6.1.0 released.
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 17:46:55 +0000

Thanks for this.

3 packages got upgraded (ada-mode, ada-ref-man, wisi).

On completion, emacs said

> Package menu: Operation finished.  2 packages are no longer needed, type ‘M-x package-autoremove’ to remove them

which I did: this was a Bad Idea, because it deleted elpa/ada-mode-6.1.0 (I don't remember what the other one was), so I couldn't compile the process parser.

Thank heavens for Time Machine & the instructions at https://www.silverbaytech.com/2013/11/21/restoring-hidden-files-with-time-machine/

--S