ada-mode-users

Re: Gnu Emacs Ada mode beta test 7.0.0

From: Simon Wright
Subject: Re: Gnu Emacs Ada mode beta test 7.0.0
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 14:13:38 +0000

On 29 Dec 2019, at 20:15, Stephen Leake <address@hidden> wrote:

> Simon Wright <address@hidden> writes:

The gpr-mode.el patch worked fine, thanks - used it to work for a, Ada-mode
.prj file?

>> I find that Ada source isn't fontified when opened (GPR source is): I
>> toggled font-lock-mode to get fontification.
>
> Do you have global-font-lock-mode enabled? If not, you need to add
> font-lock-mode to ada-mode-hook.

It is enabled

> Although you should also need to add it to gpr-mode-hook; is that true?

No, gpr-mode fontifies fine.

I think this may be related to this in *Messages*:

   wisi--run-parse: Ada parser process protocol version mismatch: elisp 4 2,
process 5 3

which may be related to this in wisi-process-parse.el:

   (defconst wisi-process-parse-protocol-version "4"
     "Defines data exchanged between this package and the background process.
   Must match emacs_wisi_common_parse.ads Protocol_Version.")

(it doesn't)

--S