adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] sleeping pill

From: Ottilia Owens
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] sleeping pill
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:12:37 -0500

If you think you are poor, there is a goldmine of joy within you.
When we are hungry, we need to eat.
So, experiencing peace is not selfish.
And I have a big spring.
But where am I actually?
I want to understand the passion of my heart.
When you experience peace, you experience it for yourself.
Grow with it every day.
There is no limit to truest learning. Day and night we talked about what we would do. You are who you are because of all of those things.
We hope for some kind of progress in our life.
It is about listening and understanding your own passion. What is it like for you?
When you experience that supreme joy, your life will be filled with joy. You have a lot of wounds, and those wounds cause pain. Will tomorrow be a better day?
There is no limit to enjoyment. That is your possibility.
What I talk about, what I want to experience in my life, and what I want you to experience is not fiction. But for a relatively brief period of time, something incredible has happened. The joy, the love, the feeling, the understanding, is truly possible in your life.
Not the liquid drop, you are the drop.