adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] trading hot

From: Market_update
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] trading hot
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 03:47:47 +0500

Bottom Feeder Alert Dorothy,.

Remington Ventures Inc. Changes the 1.5TRlLLlON Daily Currency Exchange Market. as, who.
Company: Remington Ventures Inc. The Demon of Electricity, was the solemn answer. Good gracious! exclaimed Rob, a demon! Certainly.

Find RMVN.PK Quote Here with.

Here's the News. Go read it right now. Zeb.
Read the entire news release of. old.
Remington Ventures is a publicly traded software company specializing in automated currency trading systems and artificial neural networks for the currency markets. and.

Go to the RMVN website and read up on this amazing new technology. He, I am, in truth, the Slave of the Master Key, and am forced to obey the commands of any one who is wise and brave enough--or, as in your own case, fortunate and fool-hardy enough--to touch it was.

New technology analizes the 1.5TRlLLlON a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next big mover will be. How amazing is that?!! surprised.

-- What is this Market? the.

A true 24-hour market, Forex trading begins each day in Sydney, and moves around the globe as the business day begins in each financial center, first to Tokyo, London, and New York. Unlike any other financial market, investors can respond to currency fluctuations caused by economic, social and political events at the time they occur - day or night. I--I've never guessed there was such a thing as a Master Key, or--or a Demon of Electricity, and--and I'm awfully sorry I--I called you up! stammered the boy, abashed by the imposing appearance of his companion.

--Here is What the Technology Does to.

Remington Ventures has developed a software system that automatically renders neural network predictions from real time data. This new system is continuously improving itself to isolate the most predictable and lucrative instrument(s) to trade. The system’s neural network input database is designed so that the neural net actually chooses the instrument to trade as well as the trade parameters. Wizard.

A neural network is a software (or hardware) simulation of a biological brain (sometimes called Artificial Neural Network or ANN). The purpose of a neural network is to learn to recognize patterns in your data. Once the neural network has been trained on samples of your data, it can make predictions by detecting similar patterns in future data. Software that learns is truly Artificial Intelligence. No one can love a person he's afraid of, asserted Dorothy.

Remington Ventures takes the guesswork out of trading because we pre-train and maintain our Neural Networks for you. If you behave, and don't scare the little pigs, I'm sure they'll grow very fond of you.

RMVN is at a low low price. The last time RNVN took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90. The Wizard now put the nine tiny ones back into his pocket and the journey was resumed.

Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low sell high! Remember hearing that? We must be pretty near the top, now, said the boy, as they climbed wearily up the dark, winding stairway.

The watch starts right now! The Demon actually smiled at this speech,--a smile that was almost reassuring.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "forward looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. We have been paid three thousand five hundred dollars ca5h and expect to be compensated again in the near future with ca5h from a non-affillated third party. I am not sorry, he said, in kindlier tone, for it is not much pleasure waiting century after century for some one to command my services.

An example of forward-looking information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated. now.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications. Always research your own investments, and consult your investment advisor before investing .Small-cap companies, micro-cap companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently risky and very volatile investments. I have often thought my existence uncalled for, since you Earth people are so stupid and ignorant that you seem unlikely ever to master the secret of electrical power.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you invest. If you are not a savvy investor we suggest strongly that you sit back and just watch. stood.

We are not a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell securities.Oh, we have some great masters among us! cried Rob, rather nettled at this statement. Now, there's Edison-- Edison! exclaimed the Demon, with a faint sneer; what does he know? Lots of things, declared the boy. He's invented no end of wonderful electrical things.