adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] gfx documentation!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] gfx documentation!
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:36:46 +0200

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 20:43:46 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> It's fine by me. Well explained, and I have no correction to submit.

Looks really good. The layout is great and the text is clear as well.
I've spotted a few typos, but so will ispell - no need to deal with them
now :)

Great work!

> Does it mean we'll be able to release the Windows version soon? ;)

I hope so. (Actually, the windows version doesn't really rely on the gfx
docu. But to attract some artists we'll need both windows version and
gfx docs.

Kai