[Adonthell-devel] XCode project for v0.4

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] XCode project for v0.4
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:34:59 +0100

FYI: after a bit of fumbling with XCode 2.2 I've managed to create a project for Adonthell v0.4 that still uses autoconf/automake as its build system, but benefits from all the other features an IDE offers.

Since the thing is rather specific, I don't want to add it to CVS ... but if there's somebody interested in developing Adonthell under OS X, I'm happy to mail the project files.

In case you wonder, I've actually managed some coding this year and plan to do a little more this evening :-)

Cheers,

Kai