Re: [Adonthell-devel] charedit update

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] charedit update
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:12:46 -0500

One of the other things I'm going to do - and feel foolish for not
having thought to do earlier - is implement a structure that pulls all
the disparate character stuff together. It won't be quite the same as
having a character class, but it will simplify all the function calls
and push the code closer to what it will look like fully integrated
with the engine.

Andrew

On 8/9/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
> Nice :-).
>
> I've spent some time compiling GTK and dlgedit on Windows and have a
> mostly working version (even fixed a serious bug I couldn't locate
> before).

Congrats!