[Adonthell-devel] Updated calculation of ground position

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Updated calculation of ground position
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 00:23:32 +0200

That's something I had on my mind for a while, as I didn't really like
how the view reacted when walking up or down the stairs. So today I
improved the ground pos code to take composite placeables into
account, which gives much nicer results. While doing so, I also
noticed that the current code was buggy as well, as it potentially
used the ground pos of a tile next to the character.

I do hope that I haven't messed up your shadow bug fixing with my
changes, Tyler!

Kai

P.S. Also slightly corrected the map to avoid the "total object
overlap" near the stairs. Moving it a single pixel to the right helped
:-).