[Adonthell-general] Summer of Code

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Summer of Code
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:53:30 +0100

Looks like one opportunity to attract some help is going to happen
this year as well: http://code.google.com/soc/2008/

Problem is, I think we're a bit short on active people to participate.
Even then, our chances of being accepted wouldn't be terribly good, I
fear ;-). So probably I won't be doing anything about this. Even
worse, my personal schedule is also conflicting, as I'll be on a
month-long vacation (not so bad, actually ;-)) during the initial soc
phase.

Kai