Re: [Adonthell-general] danish translation

From: Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] danish translation
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 19:55:39 +0200 (CEST)

> Also, for Joe and the Danish translation it means that there is plenty
> of time. We can easily delay the release to include both translations
> at once.

Love that idea. It means that everyone is not staring at me and Clement
anymore to have their next release ^^

Welcome to the stared people club Joe :]

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin