[Adonthell-general] TP info not complete

From: Joe Dalton
Subject: [Adonthell-general] TP info not complete
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 19:35:28 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Joe,

The Translation Project Robot wrote:
> Hi!  I am the service robot at the Translation Project,
> and was awakened by your submission of 'wastesedge-0.3.3.da.po'.

Every time you upload a PO file, an email is sent to the maintainer
of the relevant package.  For waste's edge, the TP receives a
bounce for every such mail:

    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
        TO:<address@hidden>:
    host thundercracker.telefragged.com [208.111.158.16]:
    550 5.1.1 <address@hidden>... User unknown

Are you a player of waste's edge?  Do you know any of its
maintainers?  If so, could you please tell them they should notify
the TP coordinators of their newer 0.3.4 version?  And that they
should give the TP a valid contact address?

Regards,

Benno

      Find din nye laptop på kelkoo.dk. Se de gode tilbud her -
http://dk.yahoo.com/r/pat/mm