af-test

[Af-test] Employment Offer

From: Young Chul Kim
Subject: [Af-test] Employment Offer
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 00:08:58 +0000

Dear friend,
I am Mr Young Chul Kim and i represent Global Seafood Co.,Ltd.based in Seocho Korea.our company was established in the year 1992 and we had a staff that range between 1 to 5 in our headquaters in Seocho.Since it inception into bussiness,we have been growing steadly and we had an annual revenue of $ 500,001 - 1,000,000 in our
first year of business and our annual sale volume is over $7.0 million and it grows yearly.
We have now covered most part of the globe and now have a staff of
about 400 people world wide.This remarkable improvement in the world
market made us a member of the TRADE OK UNION in the year 2005
Global Seafood Co., Ltd.is a private import and export company specializing in various kinds of fish.

Our handling items are as follows IIIex squid, Loligo squid, Greenland halibut, Mackerel, Redifish, Pollock & Roe, Pacific cod, Black cod, Surimi Atka makerel, Pacific saury, Yellow fin sole, Monkfish, Pacific ocean perch, Imitation crab meat, Fish meal, Sea scallop, Mero, Herring, Shrimp etc.
We have reached big sales volume in the European market and due to
the
high demand of our products in America,we now are trying to penetrate
the Northern American and Central American market . We have been made
aware of the criterias that goes along with this and I am pleased to
bring to your notice that we have gotten clearification from the
Government of Korea and that of America to do business in America.
It is upon this note that we are contacting you to be our DISTRIBUTOR
because quite soon we will open representative offices
and
authorized sales centers in North America and therefore we are
currently looking for people who will assist us in establishing a new
distribution network there.

The fact that despite the Central and Nothern America market is new
for us we already have regular clients also speaks for itself. This I
believe will make you know that we have long been in to business
already.
Note that if eventually you are selected by the company to do this
job,you would be placed on a Monthly salary of $10,000,00,a 5%
commision for sales you make for each goods and also for any payment
you receive on behalf of the company.Note that you would also be
entitled to other allowances which includes Health,Travelling and
retirements benefits.

To facilitate this transaction if you deem you would be able to
undertake this task for the company,I would want you to submit to us
via mail the following information which includes
1 Your Full Name as it would appear on your resume
2 Your Qualification
3 Your Contact Address
4 Telepone number/Fax
5 Your present Occupation and Position presently held

Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
With best wishes And Warmest Regards,
Yours most truly,
Young Chul Kim
Position :Manager Global Seafood Co.,Ltd
www.globalseafoods.co.kr