af-test

[Af-test] Update your Account Information

From: bankofamerica online
Subject: [Af-test] Update your Account Information
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 19:23:58 +0000

Bank of America

Dear Customer,

We are unable to active your account because we have upgraded our online service, we are sorry for that but you have to reactive your Bank Of America online bank account to be able to send and recive money online.

please click on the link below to reactive your account.

https://onlineid.bankofamerica.com/cgi-bin/sso.login.controller?state

Please be aware that until we can verify your identity no further access to your account will be allowed and we will have no other liability for your account or any transactions that may have occurred as a result of your failure to reactivate your account as instructed above. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Bank Of america® online bank.

Home • Privacy & Security • Careers • Site Map

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender Equal Housing Lender
© 2005 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.