anarchdb-devel

[Anarchdb-devel] Phoenix stunt

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: [Anarchdb-devel] Phoenix stunt
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:18:53 +0100

Due to recent changes in my life, I have _a lot_ less free time. Because
of this I now seldom play VTES these days, and it's become painfully
obvious that steady ARDB development has become impossible.

This software is open source (GPL), and it would be good if some people
stepped in at this point to take over the project. I'll share the
technical knowledge and help you start sailing this ship.

Thanks,

--
Francois Gombault
I WILL RETURN THE SEEING-EYE DOG -- Bart Simpson on chalkboard