anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Building

From: Karl George Schaefer
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Building
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:37:55 -0500

Anyway, I seem to remember that back then I noticed that ARDB.exe needs
cygwin.dll (and perhaps some others) to run, when built with Cygwin.
Which is no problem I think, unless it badly affects performance.
Yeah, that's the case. I have not compiled C++ on Cygwin in a while (2+ years). There used to be a -mno-cygwin flag that you could use that would not require the Cygwin dll. There's probably something similar still.

Karl