anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Ardb on Windows

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Ardb on Windows
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 18:47:55 +0000

On Oct 30, 2007 5:53 PM, Meshee <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Graham,
>

> AFIK Ardb is GPL Licenced, while you keep a reference to the original
> project you can fork the way you want.
Yes it is.  As long as I keep it under the GPL I can do whatever with it.

> François if you are here, could you confirm?
>
> BTW using Windows XML lib will break compatibility with mac and linux users
> and that sucks, it would be great if you could contribute ardb and fix the
> libxml2 issues ^^

I may add a seperate module for windows xml and leave the linux/mac
support there.  I would prefer not to break it but if noone is going
to support/build it for linux or mac os x its a lot of work for no
reason.

Can anyone here build it for linux or OS X?

g.