apps-gnustep

Compiling OS-X Apps on GNUStep/Linux

From: somekool
Subject: Compiling OS-X Apps on GNUStep/Linux
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:42:01 -0700

Hello

I remember I read somewhere that's Apple Mail program has been
compiled succesfully under Linux/GNUStep. I know there is GNUmail now,
but my question is more, about the compilation.... did I miss read ?
is it really possible to compile a OS-X app under GNUStep ?

what in the code would make the compilation fail ?
call to the core os-x api ? quartz ? aqua ? bindings ?

I'd like to get macromates poeple to try to compil under gnustep their
excellent text editor called textmates. if only that could work.

thanks for all the info.

--
-- Due to the current virus surge, Linux is highly recommended for e-mail and
Internet operations.