aramorph-announce

[Aramorph-announce] English docs in sync with french ones

From: Pierrick Brihaye
Subject: [Aramorph-announce] English docs in sync with french ones
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 18:56:16 +0200

Hi,

See : http://www.nongnu.org/aramorph/english/index.html

This does not mean that the docs are complete. However, remarks, comments, contributions (especially an arabic tranlation) are welcome.

Now, coding can resume. I plan to provide some more analyzers :

An ArabicLemmaIDAnalyzer that will provide an efficient way to search words whose stems share the same LemmaID in the stem dictionary

An ArabicLemmaAnalyzer that will provide a way to search words whose stems share the same Lemma (thus including homonyms) in the stem dictionary.

Hopefully, an ArabicRootAnalyzer that will provide a way to search words whose stems share the same root in the stem dictionary.

I will try to include some or all of Ahmed's code ;-)

Cheers,

p.b.