artanis

Re: [Artanis] Cannot run after installation

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: [Artanis] Cannot run after installation
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 13:20:13 +0800

Hi Adonay!
Thanks for pointing it out!
However, the brand new server core named "ragnarok" is under heavy development
and the code is varying almost everyday. I haven't pushed the code before it's
stable. Actually this typo is fixed in the uncommitted code.

So anyone wants to contribute please avoid to fix things in "artanis/server/"
directory before next release.

Thank you very much anyway!
Hope I can release 0.2 end of this year. ;-)

Best regards.

--
People who are really serious about software should make their own
hardware. -- Alan Kay

nalaginrut.com