artanis

Re: [Artanis] --help, --version missing

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [Artanis] --help, --version missing
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 09:28:43 +0300

Dear Nala,

Thank you much.

You know the traits of today's marketing?

1) Landing pages, websites, requires text processors, like Org Mode
processors, Markdown, variable expansions in templates,

2) Autoresponders, follow-up email marketing, requires the same as
above, plus the MIME attachments, text/plain and text/html
attachments, sendmail integration, SMTP is not as fast as when working
with sendmail locally

I am doing just that, and I have this all basically, in Perl. It is
already working. I like Scheme and Lisp as it is much better and
readable and extensible programming.

Jean