artanis

Re: [Artanis] database with Japanese text not displaying properly

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: [Artanis] database with Japanese text not displaying properly
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 03:08:22 +0800

Hmm...I've taken a glance at "set names", it's DB specific
things so that Artanis can't provide an unify solution for users.
MariaDB/postgresql support "set names", but sqlite3 doesn't. It's still
possible to support new databases in the future. So maybe the hook is
enough for users.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it