artanis

Re: [Regression] Dockerfile retreat to Guile-2.2

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: [Regression] Dockerfile retreat to Guile-2.2
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 20:27:50 +0800

Hi folks, the issue was confirmed, the record in 3.0 is incompatible
with 2.2. Fortunately, at least in Artanis, we just need some small
changes to make it work for 3.0, or both 2.2 and 3.0.

My idea is that we don't have to support 2.2 in our next release,
but we need more test to make the final decision.
Suggestions are always welcome. ;-)

For more details, here's the link:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2020-09/msg00003.html

Best regards.