artanis

Re: Artanis Logo

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Artanis Logo
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 23:18:50 +0800

Hi Benson!
I suggest not put Chinese characters in the logo, since it looks a bit
weird for Chinese users.
Please don't get me wrong, Chinese characters are good, but for logos,
there should be a proper Chinese calligraphy font to make it look
good. However, the proper fonts are not free and usually expensive.
We use Artanis for commercial cases, if we use non-free fonts in logo, that
would be a problem.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it