artanis

Re: Additional Logo Idea for the RIng

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Additional Logo Idea for the RIng
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 23:52:44 +0800

Hi Jaft!
I love this design!

And if folks like to add some Chinese factors, I'd suggest use Chinese
style color scheme.

Here're my two modification, the complete logo and the brief logo.

A short explaination for the color:

The top part is 炎 which means "the flame". #FF3300
The left part is 水 which means "water". #88ADA6
The right part is 赤金 which means "pure gold". #F2BE45
The middle part is 茶色 which means "tea". #B35C44
The rest of the characters are 紫檀 which means "red
Sandalwood". #4C211B

The reference site:
https://boxingp.github.io/traditional-chinese-colors/

I'm not a designer, so the color may not be reasonable. Comments are
welcome.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it