Re: [aspell-devel] use of TAGS file for spellchecking in C mode

From: Gary Setter
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] use of TAGS file for spellchecking in C mode
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 10:31:08 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Setter" <address@hidden>
To: "Stefan Kost" <address@hidden>;
<address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] use of TAGS file for spellchecking in
C mode

managed
> as part of correcting a document.
> You could define your dictionary as a .multi file which lists
> some .rws files (compiled word lists). One of the .rws files
> would
> be the your compiled current tags file. See how the aspell
> utility program supports the create master file to see how to
> compile a word list.
>
> Hope that helps!
> Gary

For the record, I thought some more about my suggestion, and
believe there is a better one.
You don't need to compile your list of program symbols. Just save
the list to as a normal text file. You could use any extension
that does not conflict with the standard extensions. See
add_data_set function for the list of standard extensions. Just
put the line "personal_ws" at the beginning and it will be
interpreted as a Writable dictionary just like your personal
dictionary. You do need to keep your file in the same directory
as your master dictionary.
Gary