[aspell-devel] Filter for Debian packaging control files

From: Brian Nelson
Subject: [aspell-devel] Filter for Debian packaging control files
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 00:23:23 -0700

I've written a patch to add a "debctrl" filter for spell-checking Debian
packaging control files (specifically the package descriptions).  I'm
not sure if it should be included in aspell proper since it's only
really useful for Debian maintainers, but if you'd like to include it
anyway, here it is.  I've also updated the aspell.1 manpage to document
it.

--
Society is never going to make any progress until we all learn to
pretend to like each other.