[aspell-devel] Cannot add words with spaces in the dictionary

From: daniel112
Subject: [aspell-devel] Cannot add words with spaces in the dictionary
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 07:05:46 -0800 (PST)

We installed Aspell.net. Now we have the problem that we cannot add
words with spaces in the dictionary. It does not recognize it, you get an
error. This
means that we can never give a suggestion (Did you mean) of a 'product' that
exists of
multiple words.

For example
Hydraulic breaker
Truck-mounted crane
Rough terrain crane

This is the mistake I get:
Warning: pspell_new_config(): PSPELL couldn't open the dictionary. reason:
/home/sites3/site342/web/upload/custom.pws: The word "hydraulische
breekhamer" is
invalid. The character ' ' (U+20) may not appear in the middle of a word. in
/home/sites3/site342/web/templates/products_listing.tpl.php on line 135
Warning:
pspell_suggest(): 0 is not a PSPELL result index in
/home/sites3/site342/web/templates/products_listing.tpl.php on line 138

How can we solve this? That it recognizes a space. Thanks for the help.