Re: [Aspell-user] ANNOUNCE: GNU Aspell 0.50.1

From: Lucian Muresan
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] ANNOUNCE: GNU Aspell 0.50.1
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:31:45 +0200

Kevin Atkinson wrote:
I have just uploaded it to http://savannah.gnu.org/download/aspell/rel/.

Thank you so much, and let me tell you that this version now finally builds OK even with CXXFLAGS='-O3' on Cygwin, and my very first tries using it from within LyX seem to indicate that I'll be able to use aspell as it is now, on both Cygwin and Linux (from where I'll use several symlinks to my personal dictionaries and LyX documents...).

Once again, thanks!
Lucian