[Aspell-user] Dictionary compile error during ./configure

From: cyber-luk imCyber
Subject: [Aspell-user] Dictionary compile error during ./configure
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:59:24 +0100 (CET)

Hi!
I have succesfuly compiled the newest Aspell 0.60.2 in Fedora Core 3 Linux.
I have downloaded the CS dictionary Aspell6-cs and the default EN dictionary
(compatible with Aspell5).
When I had the Aspell library in my custom place, I wasn't able to pass right
parameters to the configure command (--vars ASPELL=/usr/local/aspell  =he don't
like to pass it as dir?),so then I've uninstalled Aspell6 and
installed(compiled) it in the default place (/usr/bin , /usr/libs/aspell6 I
think) and when I've tried to compile ANY dictionary I get error on latest
lines of configure script - it cannot understand the 'which' command which is
there twice.

How can I compile the dictionary? Can I copy it manually to /usr/libs/aspell6
or something like that and then make the .rws file? If so, how?

Thanks
http://www.seznam.cz - e-mailová schránka 1000 MB