AW: [Aspell-user] Problem using aspell in -a mode

From: Joerg Toellner
Subject: AW: [Aspell-user] Problem using aspell in -a mode
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 12:11:53 +0200

Dear Gary,
Hi List,

I now have had time to test it and ...

SUCCESS!!! :-))

Thanks Gary...with your mentioned "unofficial" MSVC-Port version 6.02 of
aspell all works like charm.

I didn't change anything in my code. Only downloaded your package,
compiled it (there are some warnings and 1 error by the way - but i get
a working exe out) and run it in conjunction with my app.

YEAH! I now get the version line over the pipes and if i send a line to
aspell i get the expected responses in my app from it! GREAT!

The only thing i've changed after your explanation, i used the
aspell6cmd.exe instead of the aspell6.exe and deleted the .dll file (as
no longer needed with the cmd-version of aspell).

Maybe this or maybe the .02 version upgrade from 6.0 to 6.02 does the
trick. I don't know, but i don't care. :-))) The main thing is: IT WORKS
NOW!

Gary, let me thank you once again for your great work and patience with
me.

CU
Joerg Toellner