[Aspell-user] Aspell scrambled display when changed from Linux Fedora to

From: Ofer Ungar
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell scrambled display when changed from Linux Fedora to CentOs
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:27:32 +0300

Hi,

Could you please find among your colleagues someone who can help me in the following "spelling checker"

problem:

Presently I have the spelling checker called "aspell" that I use as follows:

aspell -c -t filename when I wish to check the spelling of a file called "filename".

"aspell" used to work for me fine when I had the operating system Linux-fedora.

But now, when I have the OS Linux-centOS, "aspell" scrambles the words that I see on the screen.

Should I download another spelling checker? How?

Thanks,

Ofer / Abraham