[Aspell-user] Permanent replacement pairs

From: Felipe Lema
Subject: [Aspell-user] Permanent replacement pairs
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:21:43 -0300

Hi everyone

I know I can store a replacement pair with aspell_speller_store_repl(), but (as far as I know) this is stored in the memory of the running program.

Does aspell come with a way to store "preferred replacements" permanently in files?

Thanks in advance.

Felipe Lema

PS=I use the aspell C API but I understand that both C and command-line funcionalities are exactly the same.